- Safe, temporary shelter
- Transitional housing
- Safety planning
- Help applying for crime victim services and compensation
- Provision of Basic Needs
- Medical and Mental health services
- Advocacy and assistance connecting to law enforcement
- Help navigating the legal system
- Education and Employment Assistance
OUTREACH AND EDUCATION
- Raise awareness of trafficking in our community
- Educate professionals and community members on how to identify, treat, and respond appropriately to potential victims of human trafficking
- Contact the Coalition your free training or presentation today! Any size group welcome.
- Connect and engage with fellow citizens to learn (more) about human trafficking and get equipped to respond.
- Be inspired to take the next step. Awareness is where it starts. Action is where we Make A Difference.
Through advocacy, community collaboration and education, the coalition identifies victims, exposes traffickers and buyers, promotes slave-free practices and supports survivors of human trafficking on their journey toward wholeness.
The coalition also provides a toll-free number to help survivors in need or provide direction to concerned community members who may witness a trafficking situation.