- Safe, temporary shelter
- Transitional housing
- Provision of Basic Needs
- Medical and Mental health services
- Education and Employment Assistance
EDUCATION & ADVOCACY
- Increase survivor representation at conferences and events
- Advancing systems of care
- Empowering survivors
- Pursuing new or advanced methods to disrupt trafficking and exploitation pipelines
- Raise awareness of trafficking in our community
- Educate professionals and community members on how to identify, treat, and respond appropriately to potential victims of human trafficking
Through advocacy, community collaboration and education, the coalition identifies victims, exposes traffickers and buyers, promotes slave-free practices and supports survivors of human trafficking on their journey toward wholeness.
The coalition also provides a toll-free number to help survivors in need or provide direction to concerned community members who may witness a trafficking situation.